It is a new metabolism booster, which you should know if you are trying to find vitamins to increase metabolism. This nutrient is found in the hibiscus and tamarind plants, which are used as folk remedies for arthritis as well as joint problems. Additionally, it was also discovered to promote fat blocking, increase fat burning and reduce fat absorption. It comes in both tablet and drop form.
This is also a great one on the list of the best vitamins to increase metabolism that you should not look down but know and consider adding it into the daily diet as soon as possible.
16. Vitamins To Increase Metabolism – Glucomannan
This is the last but very important out of the best vitamins to increase metabolism that I want to reveal in this entire article and want all of my readers to make use of this mineral if they are trying to increase metabolism naturally.
It is a metabolism-boosting nutrient and comes as a gel. It has been used as the diabetes treatment, but researchers also realized its ability to increase the metabolism. The fibers reduce the absorption effects of sugar-based carbohydrate, which prevents your metabolism from slow response. However, some unwanted effects have been found when taking this supplement. They include nausea, bloating, allergic reactions, abdominal pain, and diarrhea. More severe unwanted effects are intestinal and esophageal damage. People who want to take this supplement should consult the doctor first.
Some of other minerals that increase metabolism:
- Chromium: It acts with insulin to get a proper glucose metabolism. Food sources include meat, egg yolks, cheese and whole grains.
- Iodine: It helps to boost metabolism. Food sources are brown seaweed, seafood, iodised table salt, garlic, spinach, and sesame seeds.
- Phosphorus: It helps to convert nutrients into energy. Food sources are egg yolks, fish, dairy products, meat, legumes, and poultry.
- Melatonin: It directly influences energy metabolism. People with inadequate level of metatonin will get fatigue as well as accelerated brain aging. Research shows that sleeping with lights on can disrupt the production of metatonin. If sleep is insufficient, you can get a metalonin imbalance which can affect your energy levels, weight, blood sugar, and metabolism.
It is important to take a plenty of vitamins and minerals from all of the food groups. In case you opt for foods that are full of essential nutrients, that meet your caloric needs, then you are on the way to getting a good health and metabolism