Do you know it is best to work out in the morning? The best thing you can add to your workout regime is an AM workout. The busy, minute-by-minute lives we lead nowadays have just messed up our entire natural system. Workouts have always been meant for the mornings. Ayurvedic Dincharya (which I suggest to all pretty ladies to incorporate in your lives; trust me it works wonders!) puts Vyayama (exercise) right after cleansing of the senses.
Why Should We Work Out In Mornings?
- It keeps our body healthy.
- It helps to eliminate toxins from the body that have built up and accumulated overnight.
- It rejuvenates and recharges our body, gearing it up for maximum performance.
- Studies show that people who exercise in the morning burn up a higher percentage of fat.
- Exercising in the morning increases our core temperature for the rest of the day. That means that you not only burn fat during your workout but also throughout the day.
- When we do something early in the day, we are more likely to be consistent about it as nothing can come between us and our fitness goals. Right?
What Should My AM Workout Comprise Of?
Your morning workout routine to lose weight could be anything starting from running to swimming, dancing, skipping, HIITs, jogging, walking, anything! It is all about that as a fit girl what do you feel like doing that morning. But for those trying to lose weight, you have to be a little more concerned about what will burn off the most calories and how. So here is a guide to your AM workout for weight loss.
Cardio exercises are the most important when one is trying to lose weight. The first step to weight loss is burning calories, right? It is a fact that doing cardio first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, helps your muscles to oxidize the accumulated fatty acids in the body. In simple words, you will burn the stored fat off the body and not the calories that you have just consumed.